inspired? encourage, build up, strengthened....

Saturday, August 05, 2006

whooh! "1 big day" @ ECP

wow!! wad a blessed day 4 our cell 2dae....though it was not as "big" event 4 us

but it was wonderful having 2 know God is doing something in our hearts

about His kingdom & putting pple in our hearts 2 pray 4 them...

though it seems like eveything in the natural like nothing seem had happened...

but i believe with all my heart dat God has deposited a seed in the 2 precious lives...

one of them is my gd friend (noe her since sec sch); the other 1 is jap. guy who is kelly's ex

colleague...learnt so many jap words from him 2dae hehe :)=

my 'sensei' juz 4 2dae onli!

God is mighty to save them all in due time, i believe with all my heart!

BUT i muz keep praying 4 them...dat tis seeds being sown will not be steal away by the enemy...

i always think dat my parents will get saved when i get marrried...

mayb on my wedding day haha :> sounds funny hor..of all days...bonk!

anyway, haven think so far yet....concentrating on my studies & praying dat

i will find my direction in the will of God after i've finished tis course....

cant wait 2 start working wif children...has any1 feel tis way b4? excited over something

which u haven done always but yet familiar...

i was surprised dat i could handle a child wif ADHD 4 2days....though it was veri tired & yet

fulfilling...

probably i prayed dat morning on the armour of God which enable by God's strength & grace;

am relieving a staff from my friend's sch during the wk & the coming wk also...

will ask God more regarding tis matter & wait c wad's His response is...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home