inspired? encourage, build up, strengthened....

Sunday, August 06, 2006

pain pain....but was fun but tiring experience

roller blading....at tis age then try...abit "slow" lei...haha :)

but tis is my 2nd time trying...but not in the enclosed area where i can hold on 2

the railing where i tried the 1st time hehe :>

tis time is at the "main road" where many bicycles & roller balders come & go...wheew!

not as scarely as wad i tot cos most of cell members r dere wif me & they r veri encouraging...

say easy 2 pick up...hmm, not so....if i say difficult, not realli also...cos is juz my 2nd time &

i can make it 2 the open road...

i dun like humps & higher layers of roads...i always fall down either at the start or

b4 i finish crossing the hump...countless times of falling on my buttock....

cant even keep track, my butt is painful, feel like boiling an egg & rubbed on dat area... ops!

old pple fables/ myths...lots of abrasions on my inner palms; finger tips & elbows,

my lower back is super-tiring during dat 1hr of training...whooh! feel like am the "liang popo"

in the channel 8 variety show quite some time ago...think will sleep later than usual time 4 tml

veri veri tired...can feel my body starts 2 ache already...old already...if i did tis in sec days or

poly days still can tahan...but now seems like cannot liao, by midnite had 2 run into dreamland...

haiz...cannot take it anymore!! arhhhhhhh....muz rest liao, nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home